The policies implemented apply to the following topics:
- Internet Address (IP address)
- Personal Data
- Network Usage
- Credit Card Payments
- User Account Termination
- Internet Address/Access
- Ideal Dental Supplies may temporarily store your internet address (IP) and the pages you access and a timestamp of when you accessed them to monitor user traffic through its website. We intend to use this data collected to generate statistics that aid us to deliver better web content services to our users.
- Ideal Dental Supplies promise not to distribute collected user information to any third party unless required by applicable government legislation.
- When finished with collected data, Ideal Dental Supplies promises to destroy your IP address and web page access information immediately.
- When you arrive at our website, Ideal Dental Supplies may issue you a per-session cookie. If your browser receives an alternate type of cookie, please report the incident to us at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter.
- Ideal Dental Supplies will issue your web browser a per-session cookie for the purposes of tracking user sessions when you login to our online ordering system. Per-session cookies embed a small amount of data (usually a session identifier) during a browsing session and expire when you exit the browser.
- Ideal Dental Supplies cookies are strictly intended to store information pertaining to a users session. Although unlikely, Ideal Dental Supplies will condemn any party that intercepts or distributes malicious content via its cookies. If you experience unusual activity whilst browsing our website, please report the incident to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter.
- When you submit personal information to Ideal Dental Supplies by filling out any online enquiry forms, emails, telephone conversations or in person. The requests are directly sent to our personnel. We would normally collect Personal Information directly from the individual or an authorised representative. Personal Information about an individual is also collected from third parties who provide us with Personal Information, such as a mailing house or a publicly available source.
- All personal information received is retained for Ideal Dental Supplies to fulfil the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, we require your express permission to disclose your information to a third party. Ideal Dental Supplies collects personal information to ensure our marketing and advertising is more relevant to you.
- Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter. In the event of any unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information beyond Ideal Dental Supplies control, we will not have any liability to you or any other person for any consequences which arise from that unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- In some parts of the website, Ideal Dental Supplies will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Your email address will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond Ideal Dental Supplies without your express permission.
- Ideal Dental Supplies may contact you through your nominated email address. Unless prior consent is given, Ideal Dental Supplies will not use your email address for anything other than to satisfy the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- Ideal Dental Supplies may contact you via your email nominated email address for administration and sales purposes only.
- Ideal Dental Supplies promises not to distribute your email address to any other parties without prior consent from you.
Credit Card Payments
- Network data traffic to and from our web servers will be monitored at all times. If excess data traffic is detected, Ideal Dental Supplies reserves the right to cancel any or all user requests. Ideal Dental Supplies may log its data traffic and source IP addresses of any internet request. Such information would be protected and only disclosed to authorities or law enforcement bodies with a successful warrant application.
User Account Termination
- When you submit your order, you will be redirected to our Dialect Credit Card payment gateway. Dialect will establish a secure link with your browser using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which protects your confidential information as it travels to Dialect over the internet. At no stage in the ordering process do we give Dialect any information about you or your account stored in our online ordering system. The only exchange of information from us to Dialect is your order total and your session id. The only exchange of information between you and Dialect should be your chosen method of payment and your credit card details. When the payment has been successfully received, Dialect will send us a receipt number.
- When your user account is terminated, we will retain your user details within the online system for a period of no longer than 6 months. The information is retained for the purposes of following up prior orders and resolving any discrepancies. Order details are retained for a period of up to 7 years or as required by applicable government legislation.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above email@example.com
© Copyright 2017 Ideal Dental Supplies Pty Ltd